QuickLock Pipe Point Repair
QuickLock is a strictly mechanical point repair system for the inside repair of pipes. No resin is involved. This revolutionary system consists of only (2) components: a 316L stainless steel sleeve structural body, covered by a seamless EPDM compression seal. Through the manhole the sleeve is inserted into the pipe and placed over the damaged section. Using an inflatable packer, the sleeve is then expanded and permanently locked into position. Sleeve sizes are available from 6″ to 32″ in circular pipe diameter.
- Municipal sewage lines
- Well and potable water piping systems
- Leaking and/or offset joints
- Root intrusion
- Holes, longitudinal & circumferential cracks
- Abandon laterals
- Restore structural integrity of pipe prior to lining
Meets ASTM F3110-14 Standard
Installation is quick and easy while ensuring a permanent fix. QuickLock sleeves can be installed with flow present due to the fact that the packer is hollow; allowing for the flow pass through. The installation packer can even be attached to most tractor brands currently on the market.
The reduction in diameter is minimal.
NSF/ANSI Standard 61 Certified for potable water.
Click to see certificate at NSF.org
Advantages over other systems:
- Trenchless no-dig spot repair
- Permanent, reliable, and instant fix
- Passes air & water pressure testing.
- Reinstates structural strength & integrity of deformed and damaged pipe.
- Can be installed with flow present.
- Easy and quick installation – no cure time.
- Applicable for internal pressure up to 220 psi*
- Determine if correct application for QuickLock.
- Determine exact pipe ID.
- Determine damage length.
- Prepare the QuickLock sleeve.
- Load the sleeve on the QuickLock Packer.
- Deliver the QuickLock sleeve to the installation.
- Inflate the Packer to install the sleeve.
Not Applicable For
- Fixing collapsing pipes
- Pipes with an inner pipe pressure above 220psi*
- Industrial sewage (except when corrosion levels have been inspected)
*The precondition for a long-term sealing of pressure pipes is there must be a diffusion resistant inner surface of the pipe. QuickLock installations larger than 16″ in diameter are only proven to withstand internal pressure up to 145psi.